Where Will Strathcona Grow?
Why Bremner is a poor choice for development:
- Bremner will cost close to $400 million more than Colchester, that’s $10,613.00 per resident.
- Project cost uncertainty and how much will be taxpayer funded.
- Too many unknowns and assumptions about utilities & transportation infrastructure.
FARMLAND & HERITAGE PRESERVATION
- Destruction of prime agricultural lands.
- Threatens important heritage farmland community.
- Jeopardizes county’s most important wildlife corridor.
- Reduction of prime agricultural lands in the County of Strathcona.
Bremner is not the right choice for responsible growth and development in the County of Strathcona.
WHO IS COUNCIL REPRESENTING…DEVELOPERS OR THE RESIDENTS OF STRATHCONA COUNTY?